Through a partnership with IU Health Arnett and Mental Health America of Tippecanoe County, teens can text 765-742-0244 when they need help.
A grant from the SIA Foundation will be used to purchase 3D printers at Battle Ground Middle School.
Students are watching or reading the story Wonder and participating in activities that promote kindness.
Congratulations to Shelly Buck from Battle Ground Middle School, Tom Rice from East Tipp Middle School and Katherine Tackett from Wainwright Middle School.
- TSC has saved over $1.5 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students