Seeds of Excellence grants will help support several learning initiatives in TSC schools.
A partnership with Purdue University gives students their own space to make and create.
Schools celebrated veterans with music, speeches, thank you cards and activities.
The Indiana Department of Education is taking public comment on its request to have high school general education diplomas to remain in the graduation rate calculation.
Local elected leaders read a proclamation in honor of the TSC and two other organizations that work with the Supplier Diversity Development Coalition.
- TSC has saved over $1.5 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students