Tippecanoe School Corporation High Ability Programs Philosophy
Tippecanoe School Corporation recognizes that high ability students are a unique population who need substantial, differentiated programming if they are to achieve their potential. We believe it is the responsibility of schools to identify the individual needs and capabilities of high ability students and then to provide educational experiences that will develop the identified abilities as fully as possible in a supportive climate that encourages excellence.
2017-2018 UPCOMING HIGH ABILITY DATES AND DEADLINES
- May 24, 2018
- Last day of classes (students) for the 2017-2018 school year (subject to change pending snow days used)
- May 25, 2018
- School in session--Make-Up day for school closing on January 12, 2018
- June 3, 2018
- Commencement Exercises--Congratulations, TSC Graduates!
- High Ability Programs Goals and Information
- High-Achieving vs. Gifted
- TSC High Ability Programming--Elementary Grades 1-5
- TSC High Ability Programming--Middle Schools Grades 6-8
- TSC High Ability Programming--High Schools Grades 9-11
- Placement Appeal Form