Harrison High School has named 15 students at the valedictorians of the Class of 2022.
McCutcheon High School has named 11 students as its valedictorians of the Class of 2022.
The bus driver shortage has impacted the TSC's ability to provide on-time transportation. Changing to a four-tier system will allow schools to operate with a sufficient number of drivers to meet needs.
Kindergarten students at Dayton Elementary and Mayflower Mill Elementary race in the spirit of an Indiana tradition.
Dayton Elementary School second graders unleashed their creative writing skills for special canine guests.
Five TSC middle schools hosted field safety days where eighth grade students received hands-on lessons on how to keep safe this summer.
Nevaeh Wolf from Wea Ridge Elementary School won Best in Show.
Roger, who works with the prosecutor office's high tech crime unit, demonstrated how he can help locate electronic evidence.
The McCutcheon group will represent Indiana with their community service project "Mav Threads."
About a dozen students meet after school to improve their grades and their fitness levels.
- TSC has saved over $2.0 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 16.845 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 343,000 breakfasts and 1 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 4,000 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 179 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 1.8 million miles a year