Five TSC middle schools hosted field safety days where eighth grade students received hands-on lessons on how to keep safe this summer.
Nevaeh Wolf from Wea Ridge Elementary School won Best in Show.
Roger, who works with the prosecutor office's high tech crime unit, demonstrated how he can help locate electronic evidence.
The McCutcheon group will represent Indiana with their community service project "Mav Threads."
About a dozen students meet after school to improve their grades and their fitness levels.
The two winners are Kelli Waggoner from Klondike Elementary School and Amanda Beck from Harrison High School.
Band students from Battle Ground Middle School and Klondike Middle School enjoyed a two-day field trip to Chicago.
West Lafayette Police Sergeant Sanford Swanson is mentoring middle school students on how to reach their goals and become leaders among their peers.
Joey Finnerty won the regional spelling bee and is now preparing for the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington, D.C.
East Tipp Middle School students put their classroom studies into action to face "adult" financial problems during their experience at Finance Park.
- TSC has saved over $2.0 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 16.845 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 343,000 breakfasts and 1 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 4,000 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 179 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 1.8 million miles a year