Manufacturing Week brings industry to life for students.
Students at Battle Ground Middle School are participating in several activities including creating a textile art known as Molas.
The book-sharing box is located in the Maples Mobile Home Park in West Lafayette.
The public will have an opportunity to celebrate the completion of phase two of the project and tour new classrooms and lab space.
TSC teachers received grants to support students in science, technology, engineering and mathematics lessons.
The selection committee made a surprise visit to the classroom of East Tipp engineering and technology teacher Sharita Ware.
Good Samaritan Project presented a certificate and gifts to the staff of Klondike Elementary School, Klondike Middle School, Harrison High School and McCutcheon High School.
Writing mysteries provides students with an opportunity to explore many aspects of literature including setting, character and plot.
The Cole Outdoor Education Center hosts a fishing derby.
A state grant is helping to fund three new public WiFi hotspots in Tippecanoe County.
- TSC has saved over $2.0 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 16.845 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 343,000 breakfasts and 1 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 4,000 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 179 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 1.8 million miles a year