The Board of School Trustees approved the creation of TSC's first ever accredited online high school.
The new position will help provide students with more opportunities to gain on-the-job experience and connect with industry before leaving high school.
Even though the dealership name has changed, it remains committed to helping teachers have the supplies they need to help students.
Fans will enjoy having free WiFi when they attend sporting events at McCutcheon High School and Harrison High School.
The new middle school is starting to take shape, while elementary students will see some changes to their building.
When classes start, students will meet new assistant principals at Wea Ridge Elementary School and Battle Ground Elementary School.
- TSC has saved over $1.89 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 11,270 metric tons, and reducing energy consumption by 113,402,657 KBTU
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 460,575 breakfasts and 1,398,093 lunches a year
- TSC has over 5,400 enrollments in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 110 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.1 million miles a year