The Hour of Code includes simple, fun activities to introduce students to computer coding.
The program centers on building leadership skills among fifth grade girls.
The accredited online high school is now accepting applications for the 2024-25 school year.
The Environmental Education Association of Indiana presented an award to two teachers who started an annual river rafting trip.
As part of National Kindness Day, first grade students packed to-go meals for guests at the Lafayette Urban Ministry winter warming station.
Indianapolis-based teacher Katie Pourcho visited with two fellow art teachers and then presented to education students.
Manufacturing and automotive instructor Hayley Grisez is looking forward to exploring new ideas for the lab and designing new projects.
- TSC has saved over $1.89 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 11,270 metric tons, and reducing energy consumption by 113,402,657 KBTU
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 460,575 breakfasts and 1,398,093 lunches a year
- TSC has over 5,400 enrollments in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 110 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.1 million miles a year