The TSC is one of 12 school districts in the region to be awarded the Preventing Youth Suicide Initiative Grant.
Harrison High School students and staff demonstrated great compassion and generosity in raising thousands of dollars to assist families impacted by the storms.
McCutcheon High School is represented in a high-flying experiment with Purdue's School of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Greater Lafayette Commerce is recognizing five outstanding educators with the Golden Apple Award.
- TSC has saved over $2.0 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 16.845 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 343,000 breakfasts and 1 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 4,000 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 179 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 1.8 million miles a year