Students are singing, dancing and playing instruments as educators highlight influential Black musicians.
Cole Elementary and Dayton Elementary are honored at an Indiana Statehouse ceremony.
TSC is ready to welcome the Class of 2037!
The Teacher Creativity Fellowship Program helps Indiana public school teachers renew their commitment to teaching through new experiences and exploration.
Students are getting a taste of hydroponics in science class.
The lab is equipped to help students in automotive, engineering and other programs.
The accredited online high school is now accepting applications for the 2024-25 school year.
Neuro educator an instructional coach Anne Marshall is recognized for her work throughout the district.
See how a TSC teacher delved into the complex issues of food security and agricultural systems in the African country.
- TSC has saved over $1.89 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 11,270 metric tons, and reducing energy consumption by 113,402,657 KBTU
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 460,575 breakfasts and 1,398,093 lunches a year
- TSC has over 5,400 enrollments in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 110 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.1 million miles a year