Eight students earn top honors in their class.
Seventeen students earn top honors in their class.
Board member Randy Bond announced his retirement creating a vacancy representing the Battle Ground area.
The TSC will offer its Grab-and-Go lunch program through the summer.
Assignments have students building character and helping others.
McCutcheon and Harrison High Schools will hold commencement ceremonies June 7 online
The Tippecanoe School Corporation has named Jessica Harris as the TSC Elementary Teacher of the Year and Sharita Ware as the TSC Secondary Teacher of the Year.
The Indiana Association of School Principals (IASP) selected Mayflower Mill Elementary School Principal Shannon Cauble as the Region 4 Principal of the Year.
After serving as principal of Clinton Prairie Elementary School for two years, Clint Wilson returns to the TSC to lead Wea Ridge Elementary.
High school students have the option of taking summer courses online.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year