McCutcheon High School named 12 students as the valedictorians of the Class of 2021.
Harrison High School names 13 students as the valedictorians of the Class of 2021.
Click this story to watch a video that reviews some of the lessons learned from the pandemic school year.
Music teacher Maria Ziegman will purchase world music drums for classes at Battle Ground Intermediate School and Mayflower Mill Elementary School.
A School Resource Officer joined the group to help demonstrate the meaning of kindness, responsibility, honesty, trust and respect.
Klondike Middle School students spend 20% of their class time, or one day per week, to develop, research, design, test and refine a project on a topic of their own choosing.
Former Spanish teacher Gloria Grigsby returns to McCutcheon as its principal.
Harrison High School student Emilyn Worstell's oil painting was selected as the best in the annual TSC Student Art Recognition Program.
Megan Reynolds comes to the TSC with 20 years of teaching experience.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year