A generous donation brings a large deck overlooking the pond to the Cole Outdoor Education Center.
Dayton Elementary School, East Tipp Middle School and Harrison High School are named Classroom Superstars in the Food Finders Food Bank Drive Away Hunger Food Drive.
Students can choose from several books in the Bookworm Vending Machine.
The funds will be used to purchase calm down kits that help students learn how to work through their emotions.
The Riley Children's Foundation announced the TSC raised at least one dollar for every student enrolled in the corporation.
Lou Ann Keeling, an instructional coach from MSD Washington Township, will join the administrative team at Hershey Elementary January 6.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year