All students are eligible for a free breakfast and/or a free lunch until December 31 or until funding runs out.
Klondike Middle School students study the US Constitution and create their own preamble to guide their classroom through the school year.
East Tipp Middle School, Hershey Elementary School, Klondike Middle School, McCutcheon High School, Wea Ridge Middle School and Wyandotte Elementary School received the National Healthy Schools Bronze Award.
Girl Scout Troop 1423 installed the box and filled it with food and other supplies.
Middle and high school libraries will be able to add more books, films and other materials to advance racial equality.
All elementary and middle schools will have outdoor WiFi options.
The new officers, based at McCutcheon High School and Harrison High School, will become an integral part of their school communities.
Francine Denecke joins the administrative team at Harrison High School after serving as an interim assistant principal for Klondike Elementary School.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year