The TSC will use a blend of remote learning days and approved student waiver days from the State of Indiana.
The Tippecanoe County Public Library Wyandotte Branch will serve as the third location for the meal program.
All schools will remain closed until at least May 1 to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. The TSC will use remote learning opportunities for students during some of this time,
Mayflower Mill Elementary School teacher Gina Boyd will pursue her fascination with all things British and take a children's book writing course.
The Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition recognizes the TSC Transportation Department for its efforts to use alternative fuels.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year