Elementary students are encouraged to create Christmas cards and thank you letters for military servicemen and women who are serving away from home.
The grants will enhance learning opportunities for students in engineering and music, as well as encourage students to drink more water.
Students are honoring veterans who have served and continue to serve our country through videos and other activities.
Students at Wainwright Middle School are gaining a deeper appreciation for music through a new book collection.
Students at Burnett Creek Elementary School and Klondike Elementary School will benefit from the Partners in Education grants.
Student from Mintonye Elementary School donate profits from their school business to Natalie's Second Chance Shelter.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year