Students from Wea Ridge Middle School and Woodland Elementary School heard Eva Kor's story of survival and forgiveness.
Some Harrison High School students created children's books and read them to students at Burnett Creek Elementary on September 17, Constitution Day.
Students and parents have a chance to talk to representatives from more than 30 colleges and universities about the admission process, costs and more.
Students learn how to best use technology as a tool in the classroom.
Looking for a way to give back to the community? Consider spending an hour a week reading with elementary students.
- TSC has saved over $1.9 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employees 1585 full time staff
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students