The Tippecanoe School Corporation will close Tuesday, November 19. As of November 14, nearly 220 teachers have requested a personal day to attend the Red for Ed Action Day in Indianapolis. The TSC is unable to secure enough substitute teachers to have a safe, productive day of instruction. The school day will be made up on Monday, February 17. Click the story for a message from the superintendent.
Lou Ann Keeling, an instructional coach from MSD Washington Township, will join the administrative team at Hershey Elementary January 6.
Schools celebrate Veterans Day through music, writing activities, art and more.
Thanks to a grant from the Public Schools Foundation, students are walking and stretching their imaginations.
Educators share their commitment to social and emotional learning with state leaders.
Wyandotte Elementary School teacher Aaron Hamilton received the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching.
School information and alerts are at your fingertips with the TSC mobile app.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year