Fourth-grade teacher Aaron Hamilton from Wyandotte Elementary is being recognized as an outstanding science teacher.
A new school year begins and it appears enrollment is up throughout the district.
TSC school safety officials updated families on security measures, programs and other initiatives during a forum at McCutcheon High School.
Ryan Simmons plans to continue with a student-centered approach and focus on building a community of learners and leaders at Dayton Elementary School.
Students will see some new faces in the front office at three schools when classes resume in August.
- TSC has saved over $1.9 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students