The Cole Outdoor Education Center hosts a fishing derby.
A state grant is helping to fund three new public WiFi hotspots in Tippecanoe County.
A reading assignment turns into a rewarding adventure when students at Klondike Elementary School turn their classroom into a campground.
Governor Holcomb and the Indiana Department of Health will no longer require close contacts on the bus or classroom to quarantine.
Wainwright Middle School holds Kindness Week to honor a beloved teacher.
All students, staff and visitors will be required to wear masks while inside TSC buildings starting August 25.
Engineering and technology teacher Sharita Ware is a Top 10 finalist for Indiana Teacher of the Year.
- TSC has saved over $2.0 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 16.845 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 343,000 breakfasts and 1 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 4,000 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 179 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 1.8 million miles a year