Burnett Creek Elementary School students are learning about simple machines and balloonology. See how this odd combination is engaging students in STEM.
The TSC, Tippecanoe County Commissioners and Wintek powered by Tipmont partner to provide high-speed public WiFi at three locations.
Kindergarten and first grade students use the engineering design process to help design simple machines to complete a task.
Bus drivers at Cole Elementary School are testing a new student rider tracking system.
The Indianapolis chapter of the American Culinary Federation named Chad Young as its Chef Educator of the Year.
The International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) has awarded its Program Excellence Award to McCutcheon High School.
The National Merit Scholarship Corporation named its 2021 finalists that include seven students from the Tippecanoe School Corporation. Meet the finalists and the teachers they credit for their academic success.
Southwestern Middle School choir students will have an opportunity to learn about music that was composed in concentration camps during the Holocaust.
McCutcheon High School graduate Nick Wittgren meets with students from Woodland Elementary School from spring training in Arizona with the Cleveland Indians.
Thanks to the Klondike Elementary School PTO, the school has a new tool to encourage reading.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year