The TSC, along with all private and public schools in Tippecanoe County, plan to open for the fall semester as scheduled.
Harrison alumnus Josh Loggins will represent the Battle Ground area on the school board.
A grant from the SIA Foundation will allow for the installation of new audio equipment in the Harrison High School auditorium.
The SIA Foundation awarded a grant to Wea Ridge Middle School to install hydration stations.
Friends, family and community members are invited to join the ceremony online to honor the graduates.
The TSC will offer its Grab-and-Go lunch program through the summer.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year