The Indiana Council for Economic Education and Indiana Farm Bureau named McCutcheon social studies teacher Dennise Grater as a finalist for exemplary teaching of economics.
Adam Reese joins TSC after serving as dean of students at Franklin Community High School for the past four years.
Grants will fund the creation of a pollinator garden at Woodland Elementary and the purchase of virtual reality equipment for students at Wea Ridge Middle School.
As the state winner, Kirk Brooks prepares to compete for America's best school bus technician.
Students at Burnett Creek Elementary, Mintonye Elementary and Harrison High School will benefit from Seeds of Excellence grants.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students