Students conduct experiments and analyze results for the annual science fair.
The Indiana Arts Education Network recognized the Southwestern Middle School choirs for their achievements.
Battle Ground Elementary School creates a culture of kindness through various activities.
A living wax museum project highlighted famous people with ties to Indiana.
The Indiana Tree Farm Committee and the Indiana Hardwood Lumbermen’s Association presented its Outdoor Laboratory of the Year award to James Cole Elementary School.
World Literature and AP Biology students at McCutcheon High School took a virtual tour of Auschwitz, a NAZI World War II concentration camp with Holocaust survivor Eva Kor as their guide.
All 11 TSC elementary schools will host an event April 8 to start welcoming new students for the 2020-2021 school year.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year