Kristin Chesterman received a grant to purchase additional equipment for the K-5 intervention room.
This session will focus on social media and its impact on students, as well as warning signs your student may be struggling with their mental health.
Second grade students decorated lunch bags and filled them with food for people experiencing homelessness.
Students put their lesson in economics to work by hosting a lemonade stand to raise money for a charity.
Funding from Evonik Corporation included the purchase of a drone to help Burnett Creek Elementary students learn about landforms, land use, map creation and more.
Students raised funds that will be used to plant milkweed in the spring to support the growth of the monarch butterfly population.
Students throughout the TSC pause to honor veterans.
Congratulations to Dana Crum from East Tipp Middle School and Jessica Harris and SunShine Waber from Mayflower Mill Elementary School.
East Tipp Middle School and Klondike Middle School are being recognized as the healthiest schools in the state and country.
Four sessions are planned to discuss our Standard Response Protocol and a variety of safety issues.
A Harrison High School science teacher gets a taste of space thanks to a grant from NASA.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 11.588 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 656,649 breakfasts and 1,508,244 lunches a year
- TSC has over 6,000 enrollments in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 110 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.1 million miles a year