More than 300 employees participated in additional training sessions to better familiarize themselves with campus safety procedures.
Online registration is open for the 2022-23 school year.
The Lafayette Regional eLearning Conference brought hundreds of educators together to collaborate on ways to enhance learning in the classroom.
As Safety and Security Manager, Aaron Gilman will oversee the district's school resource officers and coordinate all safety programs.
The grant from the Wabash Heartland Innovation Network will enhance internet connectivity in all schools.
The SIA Foundation awarded grants to Mintonye Elementary School, Wea Ridge Middle School and the Greater Lafayette Career Academy.
With the waiver from the federal government ending, the TSC established lunch prices for the new school year, but will use a federal grant to provide school supplies for students K-8.
Former McCutcheon High School coach and teacher Brian Eaton returns to the TSC after five years at Clinton Prairie.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 11.588 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 656,649 breakfasts and 1,508,244 lunches a year
- TSC has over 6,000 enrollments in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 110 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.1 million miles a year