Students at Burnett Creek Elementary School and Klondike Elementary School will benefit from the Partners in Education grants.
The McCutcheon High School Unified Sports Flag Football Team prepares for the state championship game.
Kindergarten students at Mayflower Mill Elementary School enjoyed a firsthand look at a variety of community helpers and their work vehicles.
Student from Mintonye Elementary School donate profits from their school business to Natalie's Second Chance Shelter.
Students at Mayflower Mill Elementary School enjoyed a fall festival complete with a hayride and pumpkins in their own backyard.
All students are eligible for a free breakfast and/or a free lunch until December 31 or until funding runs out.
Klondike Middle School students study the US Constitution and create their own preamble to guide their classroom through the school year.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year