It's time to enroll your kindergarten student for the 2023-24 school year.
East Tipp Middle School and Dayton Elementary School are being recognized for bringing in tons of food to help others.
The Flight and Aviation Management course allows students to explore careers in aviation, earn dual credits and complete private pilot and drone pilot certifications.
Schools marked the day with activities and dressing the part.
Ebony Gilbert received a fellowship that will fund a program to empower young girls.
Students took to the halls of Wea Ridge Middle School to honor Martin Luther King Junior with one million steps.
Deputy Lucas Boyle joins the TSC with 10 years of experience in law enforcement and a strong desire to mentor youth.
Two new members, Holly Keckler and Will Sondgerath, were sworn into office.
The middle school's expansion and renovation project includes a new kitchen and a larger, welcoming serving and dining area.
Kristin Chesterman received a grant to purchase additional equipment for the K-5 intervention room.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives, reducing the carbon footprint by 11.588 metric ton
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 656,649 breakfasts and 1,508,244 lunches a year
- TSC has over 6,000 enrollments in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 110 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.1 million miles a year