McCutcheon High School students experience the realities of texting and driving.
Students are digging their lessons on plants and butterflies thanks to the creation of a new outdoor classroom
School and community leaders cut a ribbon to mark the opening of a new facility that provides students with hands-on, real-world learning experiences.
There are many ways to get involved in helping children in our community. Consider spending an hour a week as a Read to Succeed volunteer.
Klondike Elementary School teacher Lauri Vitale is in the running for Indiana Teacher of the Year.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs 1585 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year