The Indiana Tree Farm Committee and the Indiana Hardwood Lumbermen’s Association presented its Outdoor Laboratory of the Year award to James Cole Elementary School.
World Literature and AP Biology students at McCutcheon High School took a virtual tour of Auschwitz, a NAZI World War II concentration camp with Holocaust survivor Eva Kor as their guide.
All 11 TSC elementary schools will host an event April 8 to start welcoming new students for the 2020-2021 school year.
After school events help highlight classroom achievements, while fostering important partnerships between schools and families.
Greater Lafayette Commerce surprised Dayton Elementary School teacher Pamela Shideler with the prestigious award.
Students and staff members at TSC elementary schools celebrate the milestone by dressing the part.
A first grade class is sending 20 homemade pouches to Australia for orphaned joeys.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year