The School Nutrition Association has designated May 7 as School Lunch Hero Day. It’s an opportunity to recognize the hard-working employees who prepare healthy meals for students.
Harrison High School and McCutcheon High School will hold in-person commencement ceremonies to celebrate the Class of 2021.
Appreciate our teachers, we do! Klondike Middle School celebrates National Teacher Appreciation Day with May the Fourth.
The two winners will represent TSC in the Indiana Teacher of the Year program.
Burnett Creek Elementary School students are learning about simple machines and balloonology. See how this odd combination is engaging students in STEM.
The TSC, Tippecanoe County Commissioners and Wintek powered by Tipmont partner to provide high-speed public WiFi at three locations.
Kindergarten and first grade students use the engineering design process to help design simple machines to complete a task.
Bus drivers at Cole Elementary School are testing a new student rider tracking system.
The Indianapolis chapter of the American Culinary Federation named Chad Young as its Chef Educator of the Year.
The International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) has awarded its Program Excellence Award to McCutcheon High School.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year