The reopening plan approved by the school board establishes guidelines to allow our schools to reopen as safely as possible for our students and staff.
Sadie Harper-Scott will be supporting students and staff on equity, diversity and inclusion issues.
Harrison alumnus Josh Loggins will represent the Battle Ground area on the school board.
A grant from the SIA Foundation will allow for the installation of new audio equipment in the Harrison High School auditorium.
The SIA Foundation awarded a grant to Wea Ridge Middle School to install hydration stations.
The TSC will offer its Grab-and-Go lunch program through the summer.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year