TSC students and staff participate in food drives, toy drives and other fundraisers to help families in need in our community. This is a look at some, not all, of the activities involving our schools and community outreach.
Wyandotte Elementary School, East Tipp Middle School and Harrison High School are being recognized for their efforts during the holiday food drive.
The Tippecanoe County Health Department has informed the TSC that six students have confirmed cases of pertussis (whooping cough).
The Indiana Association for the Gifted selected Southwestern eighth-grade student Kaia Webb for its prestigious award.
The grant from the SIA Foundation will be used to purchase digital cameras for art classes.
- TSC has saved over $1.9 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employees 1585 full time staff
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students