Students and staff members at TSC elementary schools celebrate the milestone by dressing the part.
A first grade class is sending 20 homemade pouches to Australia for orphaned joeys.
The Ouibache Music Festival presented Ryan Burnette with a grant to help address the growing needs of the music program at Wea Ridge Middle School.
A Purdue University tennis clinic introduces students to the game and collegiate athletes from around the world.
Thanks to a grant from the Lafayette Breakfast Optimist Club and donations from teachers, students can shop for free, gently-used clothing.
The video series will help everyone gain a better understanding of public education's success, how our schools have changed and the benefits we all enjoy when we work together to increase student achievement.
A program to foster a culture of well-being among employees is catching on among students and their families.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year