Classes for kindergarten through 12th grade students will begin on Tuesday, August 14. Get enrolled today!
The latest issue has information your family needs to prepare for the new school year.
Ryan Simmons plans to continue with a student-centered approach and focus on building a community of learners and leaders at Dayton Elementary School.
Students will see some new faces in the front office at three schools when classes resume in August.
The TSC will maintain a classroom at Sycamore Springs to help students keep up with their academic work while receiving treatment.
- TSC has saved over $1.9 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students