The Alliance for a Healthier Generation has awarded the 2018 National Healthy Schools Bronze Award to Hershey Elementary School, Wyandotte Elementary School and McCutcheon High School.
Mayflower Mill students create the greatest spectacle in elementary racing.
An America's Farmers Grow Communities donation will support Cole Elementary School's lunch and backpack programs, as well as the Cole Professional Academy.
Tessa Claus from Wyandotte Elementary wins the annual student art contest.
TSC school nurses and health aides play an important role in keeping our students healthy.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students