The annual Harrison fundraising event benefited a McCutcheon High School student.
Matt Carlson from Harrison High School and Michelle Sanson from Wea Ridge Middle School will engage in some unique experiences this summer to inspire themselves and their students.
The winners are Amy McMurry from Dayton Elementary, Stephanie Rambo from Hershey Elementary and Chad Young from McCutcheon High School and the Greater Lafayette Career Academy.
The TSC is ready to start counting new kindergarten students for next school year.
- TSC has saved over $1.8 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employs over 1,600 full time staff
- TSC serves over 345,000 breakfasts and 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 172 school buses each day to transport students, traveling over 2.4 million miles a year