The grant from the SIA Foundation will be used to purchase digital cameras for art classes.
Students from kindergarten to high school participated in the initiative to spark more interest in computer science.
Teens don't often think about paying bills, buying health insurance or saving for retirement, but they do at the Junior Achievement Finance Park. TSC students are among the first to participate in the simulated, interactive program.
Winter in Indiana can include snow, ice and cold temperatures. Here are some reminders to help keep your student bus riders safe.
Junior Achievement's BizTown opened for students to build money management skills and gain a better understanding of the free enterprise system.
- TSC has saved over $1.9 million through energy management initiatives
- TSC is the second largest geographic school district in Indiana, encompassing 436 square miles
- TSC employees 1585 full time staff
- TSC serves over 1.5 million school lunches a year
- TSC has over 1,900 students enrolled in CTE courses
- TSC offers a 1 to 1 student-to-computer ratio within its schools
- TSC operates 150 school buses each day to transport students