- Destiny Card Catalog
- E-Books, Audio Books, and Digital Magazines
- Database Research
- Accelerated Reader Quiz
- LMC Google Slides Presentation
Welcome to the Tippecanoe School Corporation High School Media Center. Our Media center is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for students and staff. As the informational hub of the school, our media centers strive to provide both students and staff with the most current materials needed for successful learning. The high school media centers provide more than 20,000 books for both pleasure and academic reading. Setting high and consistent expectations for our school's media program ensures successful student achievement, as well as an atmosphere that encourages reading as a lifelong pleasure.
- Students must have a pass from one of their teachers to enter the LMC
- Students are to remain in the LMC the entire period unless a return time has been designated by their classroom teacher.
- Students must sign in at front desk and leave pass with Media Aides
- Students are to respect other patrons by keeping the noise level to a minimum.
- Patrons must respect the LMC property
Policies and Procedures
- Students are allowed to check out up to 3 books at one time.
- Books are checked out to students for 21 days. After 21 days the book is overdue and the student will not be able to check out any material until overdue item is returned or fine is paid.
- Students with overdue books will receive a late notice after 21 days via TSC email. Every other week a late notice will be delivered to the student in person during the school day.
- After 60 days overdue the book will be marked as lost and an obligation will be turned into the school treasurer.