- Our middle school libraries are well stocked with great books for our students. The best in literature and nonfiction books are available.
- The TSC Middle School lending policy allows library books to be checked out for 2 weeks with 1 renewal (except when there is a Hold on a book).
- So the library materials may be shared among all the students in the school, materials must be returned immediately after their loan period.
- Students who cannot follow the lending period policy will have print material check out privileges revoked and referred to the TSC Digital Library.
- Fines are assessed for lost or damaged library materials. Because they are fines, they are not refundable -- even if a lost material is later found. The materials remain property of TSC and must be returned.
Mrs. Spray, Middle School Librarian