- Procedural Guide
- Accommodation Guide
- District Coordinator's Schedule
- Referral/Meeting Requests (Evaluation, Reevaluation, Review, Move-In, MDR)
- Documents and Forms
- Elementary School Designated Persons
- Middle School Designated Persons
- High School Designated Persons
As a general rule, the coordinator will schedule 504 meetings as noted below. However, this may change depending on stakeholder needs. All meetings will be conducted in person. Parents may attend via teleconference if parents are unable to attend in person. If you have any questions, please contact the District Coordinator.
- TSC Section 504 Designated Persons
The high school Designed Person is the student's assigned counselor. Please see below to determine which Designated Person is responsible for your student.