The TSC will be offering its Grab-and-Go lunch program through the summer because of the economic impact the pandemic is having on our community. With state approval, the TSC Nutrition Services Department will distribute meals noon-12:30 pm at five locations every Monday through July 20.
Drive-thru meal sites:
- Battle Ground Middle School, 6100 N 50 W, West Lafayette, IN
- Point West Mobile Home Community, 2719 Klondike Road, West Lafayette, IN
- Romney Meadows Apartment Homes, 2905 Westchester Lane, Lafayette, IN
- Wainwright Middle School, 7501 E 700 S, Lafayette, IN
- Wyandotte Elementary (new location), 5865 East 50 South, Lafayette, IN
The change in location from the Tippecanoe County Public Library Wyandotte Branch to Wyandotte Elementary School will take effect Monday, May 18.
Because of the Memorial Day holiday, meals will be distributed Tuesday, May 26 instead of Monday, May 25.
The packaged meals are available at no cost to anyone ages 2 to 19 and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The lunch bags will contain a sandwich, fruit, vegetable and milk for five days.