- Faxed transcripts are typically not considered "OFFICIAL" by colleges and employers.
- Official transcripts are sent by the school corporation with two types of official seal: a raised imprint of the school corporation & a sealed envelope with the TSC address stamp.
- If your child is a graduate of the Tippecanoe School Corporation, and is above the age of 18, we will require consent from your son/daughter to release their records to you.
- Transcripts sent directly to a college/university: FREE
- Transcripts for scholarship applications: FREE
- Transcripts for legal purposes, with documentation: FREE
- Special needs applications (IE: Social Security): FREE
- Transcripts sent to an employer: $2.00
- Transcripts for personal home files: $2.00
- Any transcript picked up at the TSC Central Office: $2.00
Graduate records are available at the TSC Central Administration Office. Request a copy of your official high school transcript. Request forms for records can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for college admissions will be expedited, and sent directly to the school.
We also accept mail, fax, or walk-in requests:
Requests are processed within (2) business days.
Multiple Copy Requests:
- Multiple Copies to the Same Recipient - For multiple copies of your graduate transcript, please make a note on your request form stating the specific number needed.
- Multiple Copies to Different Recipients - Please complete separate request forms for each recipient.
Transcripts for individuals still attending a TSC school can be acquired through their current school. For questions regarding current student transcripts, please contact the school counselor.
The Department of Workforce Development has introduced a new GED credentialing system called Diploma Sender. Diploma Sender is the state's selected provider of secure GED document fulfillment services. GED documentation generation takes 1-3 days.
- GED test takers will receive an original certificate and transcript (score report), free of charge, mailed directly to the test taker.
- Testing Centers are no longer responsible for generating duplicate GED documents.
- GED records (1985 to present) must be ordered using Diploma Sender: https://www.diplomasender.com. Duplicate credentials range in price from $5.00 for an employment verification to $15.00 for a duplicate GED certificate or transcript.
- GED records dated prior to 1985 are archived with the Indiana Commission of Public Records (ICPR) State Archives Division. For these records, an email request may be sent to email@example.com or request may be called in to (317) 591-5222. For hours of operation, location and contact information, patrons may visit the ICPR website at: http://www.in.gov/icpr/2801.htm.