Personal Device WiFi Access
Tippecanoe School Corporation provides WiFi access to all students, staff, and approved guests. All traffic and app usage is monitored and recorded. Using the TSC WiFi requires a security certificate to be installed on your device. The below steps should be followed for personally owned devices (not TSC-provided equipment).
- Android Devices (phones and tablets)
- iOS Devices (iPhones and iPads)
- Mac (OS-X)
- Windows PC
- Windows Mobile
- Chrome OS (Personal)
Please note: You must have a screen pattern lock or password on your device to install the certificate.
- Download the certificate here. Open with defaults.
- At the Name the certificate screen, give the certificate a name (whatever you like) and press the OK button.
- Download the certificate here within Safari.
- Click the downloaded file and press the Install button. You will be prompted with a warning message that says, "Installing this profile will change settings on your iPhone/iPad." Press the Install Now button.