Personal Device WiFi Access
Tippecanoe School Corporation provides WiFi access to all students, staff, and approved guests. All traffic and app usage is monitored and recorded. Using the TSC WiFi requires a security certificate to be installed on your device. The below steps should be followed for personally owned devices (not TSC-provided equipment).
- Android Devices (phones and tablets)
- iOS Devices (iPhones and iPads)
- Mac (OS-X)
- Windows PC
- Windows Mobile
- Chrome OS (Personal)
Your Android device will need to have a PIN set otherwise by default you can not install any certificates to the device. This is found under Settings->Security->Screen Lock
Click on the Securly SSL certificate file that you want to install below
At the Name the certificate screen give the certificate name and press the OK button.
You can verify that the certificate is installed by going to Settings->Security->Trusted Credentials->User
Download the certificate here. Open with defaults.
- Download the certificate here within Safari.
- Click the downloaded file and press the Install button. You will be prompted with a warning message that says, "This website is trying to open Settings to show you a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?" Press the Allow button. Follow the subsequent installation instructions.
- Open the settings app. Type "cert" in the search field. Select "Certificate Trust Settings," then toggle the on/off button to grant the *.securely.com certificate "Full Trust for Root Certificates."