Tippecanoe School Corporation provides WiFi access to all students, staff, and approved guests. All traffic and app usage is monitored and recorded. Using the TSC WiFi requires a security certificate to be installed on your device. The below steps should be followed for personally owned devices (not TSC-provided equipment).
- Android Devices (phones and tablets)
- iOS Devices (iPhones and iPads)
- Mac (OS-X)
- Windows PC
- Windows Mobile
- Chrome OS (Personal)
Please note: You must have a screen pattern lock or password on your device to install the certificate.
- Download the certificate here. Open with defaults.
- At the Name the certificate screen, give the certificate a name (whatever you like) and press the OK button.
- Download the certificate here within Safari.
- Click the downloaded file and press the Install button. You will be prompted with a warning message that says, "Installing this profile will change settings on your iPhone/iPad." Press the Install Now button.