Thank you for your interest in joining the Tippecanoe School Corporation! We are excited that you have chosen to apply for a position with our school district. We routinely have a variety of career opportunities available, from certified/instructional staff positions to classified/support staff positions. We are committed to building a diverse team of educators who desire to make a positive impact on our students, families, and the Greater Lafayette community we proudly serve. The TSC values all of its employees and takes great pride in employing the best educators in Indiana.
The TSC strives to engage and inspire our students to reach their academic potential in a safe environment that encourages confidence, competence and a desire for learning. Our schools offer rigorous academic courses including numerous opportunities for students to excel in athletics, the arts, academic teams and more, while developing lasting friendships and lifelong skills.
Here are some additional facts about the TSC:
- 13th largest school district in Indiana (enrollment).
- Approximately 13,500 students and 1,200 employees.
- 19 schools (2 high schools, 6 middle schools, 11 elementary schools).
- Each school is fully accredited with highly qualified teachers, many of whom have advanced degrees.
- Strong partnerships with Purdue University, Ivy Tech Community College, Vincennes University, and area business such as Caterpillar, Evonik Industries, and Subaru of Indiana Automotive.
Please take time to browse our website or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about our school district. If you have questions, please reach out to us at any time. We would enjoy having you join the TSC team!
TSC Human Resources
The Tippecanoe School Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic in its programs or activities, including employment opportunities.