Resources with ParentGuidance.org
The TSC has partnered with the Cook Center for Human Connection to access mental health resources and individual coaching for interested parents and family members.
ParentGuidance.org is a free program designed to help parents help their child. It is a great starting point when looking for answers regarding your child’s mental health, child development, or even your own needs. Licensed therapists can answer questions about a variety of topics such as anxiety, suicide ideation, bullying, and more. Free services include "Ask a Therapist", one-on-one Parent Coaching, live monthly webinars in English and Spanish, and numerous learning modules and blogs to explore.
For more information about the coaching process, click the links below:
If you register for the webinar, but are unable to join at the scheduled time, the session will be recorded for you to access anytime. Register below.
- January 8 - Self-harm - Autolesiones
- February 12 - Building Your Child's Confidence - Desarrollar la confianza de su hijo
- March 11 - Depression - Depresión
- April 8 - Supporting your LGBTQ+ Child - Disminución de los ciclos de conflicto
- May 13 - Effects of Screen Time - Redes sociales protegiendo a su hija